Self Evaluation


After the last evaluation period, I tried to make noticeable differences with my blog.  I attempted to take your constructive advice and apply it towards my blog and my blogging activity.  I have focused my blog on the health aspect of sports including medicines and injuries. My intent is to keep my blog conversational with the reader, while educating them on the possible encounters in the world of sports.  Not only have I focused my blog, I participate with other blogs now, which was a concern last evaluation period.  I am actively following Bre’s gymnastics blog, commenting on her posts that interest me.  Also, I am heavily involved with my Sports Scientists blog, commenting weekly; however, they show no interest in my blog. Blogs of similar material have been troublesome to find.  I know my areas of improvement include the amount and the timeliness of the posts.  As of right now, I am scheduled to have a guest post by the weekend. From here on out, I need to work on finding different medias of information, including more videos, pictures, interviews, guest posts and if possible, interactive content.

0 comments:

Post a Comment