Why Sports and Science?

Hey there- welcome to my blog!

Most likely you're a fellow student in my Communicating Science course; however, by any that that you're a complete stranger let me inform you about this site. Geological topics dominate my studies at Colorado School of Mines to the extent there are time I forget science includes more than just Earth's properties,  structures and compositions.  It is easy for me to get in a niche and stay there until something causes me create a change and experience something new.   Even though sports are not new to me, the science of sports is.  It is time for me to step back as a participant/player and observe the technical side.

This blog will explore the various advances made in sports and sports medicine.  Some of the posts will include controversial topics, so please keep in mind others if posting comments.  Comments can be deleted with my discretion.

Hope you enjoy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment